A classic barbecue chicken wing recipe that will be a hit with the masses
- 1kg Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp Barbecue Mafia La Familia
- 1 tbsp Barbecue Mafia Enforcer
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce/glaze
Method - Prep
- Dust wings in a 50:50 mixture of Barbecue Mafia La Familia and Enforcer rubs.
- In a seperate bowl mix together the chicken stock and barbecue glaze.
Method – Cooking
- Setup grill for 2-zone cooking and preheat to a medium/ high heat.
- Cook wings on indirect side of the grill until 72*C internal temperature.
- Sear wings over direct heat being careful not to over char.
- Return wings to bowl and stir through BBQ sauce & stock glaze.
- Return wings to indirect side of grill for 5 mins with lid down.
- Give wings one last sear over direct heat.
- Service with parsley garnish and dipping sauce.